1. Pre Scalp Treatment - Apply to scalp only before shampoo for 5 mins.
Pre-shampoo treatment that removes odor-causing bacteria and excess oil and helps control dandruff. It stimulates the scalp for a better shampoo and conditions the skin, making it feel soft and refreshed.
2. Shampoo - Shampoo hair twice with a quarter size amount
This shampoo is an excellent scalp treatment for any hair types. De-tangles and moisturizes the hair and scalp.
3. Conditioner. Use after shampoo for 5 mins. with processing cap
While cleansing the hair from root to end, it stimulates and improves circulation to the scalp thus encouraging hair growth. Also soothes an irritated, dandruff ridden scalp and leaves your hair with nice sheen and plenty of bounce
4. Leave-in Conditioner Use on wet hair after conditioner
This keratin and protein enriched leave-in conditioner makes hair stronger, smoother and more manageable.
5. Styling Foam - Use on wet hair after conditioner
It dries to a light-to-firm hold and combs out to reveal a soft, bouncy look. It detangles the hair while improving the manageability of the hair. It also shields the hair from heat and is excellent for use as a blow-drying agent
6. Thermal Seal - Use before styling
Protects against heat and leaves a lustrous sheen on thermal styles, yet shampoos out easily. Additionally, it enhances and defines natural waves for very short, virgin hair without the use of chemicals. Its protective qualities also make it great for use on children’s hair.
7. Sheer Shine Thermal Protectant - Use after styling
An alcohol-free formula, this featherweight polish imparts a naturally lasting and lustrous shine to your hair with an exclusive combination of natural extracts and conditioning agents.